Voyachek Igor' Ivanovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of machine building technology, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: Voyachek@list.ru
Kochetkov Denis Viktorovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of technological equipment CAD, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Mityasov Sergey Gennad'evich, Deputy director for production, “StankoMashStroy” OJSC (9 Germana Titova street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: smit@16K20.ru
Background. Strength requirements for joints of parts with interference are often provided in an irrational way: the dimensions of the unit increase, more tight fitings are applied, etc. Recently, the effectiveness of the use of polymeric anaerobic materials in the assembly of joints with interference and other fixed joints has been established, which polymerize in the cavities of the contact area of parts and increase the strength of the joint. Assembly using anaerobic materials is advisable only for those compounds that can not reliably transfer the operational load. A method for assembling joints with interference by the longitudinal method (by pressing) is developed, in which the idea of selective hardening is realized. The aim of the work is to develop a technique for reliable determination of the need and the moment of application of reinforcing anaerobic material in the process of pressing parts on the basis of predicting the final pressing force.
Materials and methods. The developed method is used to predict the value of the final pressing force as a criterion for the strength of the joint with interference, based on the measurement and analysis of its current values during the pressing process. An example of implementation of the method using experimental data is given. Anaerobic material is used as the material for compound strengthening.
Results and conclusions. A method is proposed for assembling joints with interference by pressing with selective use of reinforcing material. The technique of reliable determination of the necessity and the moment of application of anaerobic material for the assembly of parts based on the prediction of the final pressing force based on the results of its current values and the fulfillment of a number of conditions has been developed. Potentially possible hardening of the joint at the given moment of pressing is taken into account. Costs are reduced, since only those compounds are strengthened, the strength of which is insufficient, and for a number of
joints, the reinforcing material is applied only to a relatively small part of their nominal area. The assembly of connections with interference with the realization of the idea of selective hardening makes it possible to ensure their operational reliability in the most rational manner.
connection with tension, assembly, selective hardening, pressing force, anaerobic material
1. Voyachek I. I., Evstifeeva E. A. Sborka v mashinostroenii, priborostroenii [Assembly in mechanical and instrument engineering]. 2008, no. 7, pp. 3–6.
2. Voyachek I. I., Kochetkov D. V. Vestnik mashinostroeniya [Bulletin of mechanical engineering]. 2017, no. 2, pp. 41–46.
3. Voyachek I. I., Kochetkov D. V., Mityasov S. G. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences]. 2015, no. 2 (34), pp. 192–204.
4. Myagkov V. D., Paley M. A., Romanov A. B., Braginskiy V. A. Dopuski i posadki: spravochnik: v 2 ch. [Limits and fits: reference book: in 2 parts]. 6th ed., rev. and suppl. Leningrad: Mashinostroenie, Leningr. otd-nie, 1982, part 1, 543 p.
5. Pat. 2357111 S1 Russian Federation, MPK F16B 4/00, B23P 11/02, B23P 19/02 Sposob soedineniya detaley s natyagom [A method of tension connection of parts]. Voyachek I. I., Evstifeeva E. A., Voyachek L. G., Mamaeva V. P. No. 2007145996/11; appl. 10.12.2007; publ. 27.05.2009, bul. no. 15.